Quilt Shops I’ve Visited



Listed below are all the quilt shops I have visited in the U.S so far: 

Colorado

Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum & Shop in Golden, Colorado 

Georgia


Texas
Shops in Dallas


Creations in Kerrville “here



The Country Quilt Shop in Llano

McKinney , Texas




The Fiber co-op in San Angelo

Quilt It Yourself in Kempner (closed now) :( 

UTAH

 
Quilted Beehive- also has a very nice gift shop. 

Wimmer’s Sewing & Vacuum

 
Nice place, bought some white fabric with foliage on it here. 



More links:







PS: I recently noticed that some of my links were out of date or no longer working. If you notice that one of my links are problematic please let me know. I would like all of my information to be relevant and up to date. Thank you for reading my blog today. 

Links:

Comments

Popular Posts