Paper Crafts & More

 Hello!



If you love to craft, this is the place to be! This blog encourages creativity. Occasionally, I will host event to swap cards, grab bags, flip books, DIY embellishments and more. If you are interested in one of these events click “here”, or join one of my workshops.

Order craft supplies "here" or find goodies “here”.

Visit my Facebook page "here"

Graduation time is here, and these caps make the perfect gift! They can be opened up to conceal candy or a small gift and they are super easy to make.


Graduation Caps

If you would like to learn how to make these awesome caps join one of my workshops "here".
If you would like a kit to make a set of these caps click "here".


Is there anything else you would like to see, leave me a comment in the comments section at the end of this page. I look forward to reading your comments. If you order anything from my store, please remember to use my monthly code "here".

I love scrapbooking

My Aunt Dagmar made these beautiful pages:

















Stampin Up



Look at my most recent scrapbooking page:

my babies


Click on picture for more information. 

Looking for a chocolate gift idea? Click the picture for more information.

yumm

chocolate

  Legends of fairies have been around for hundreds of years... but where did the stories begin? The word fairy itself is a combination of Middle English and French spelling. Other cultures also have legends of these magical creatures with different names. I find these little creatures adorable and decided to draw one.



Fairy


artsy


I drew my fairy, but then I wasn't sure how to color her. I still have not decided on which one I like best. You are welcome to download the my black and white copy and color one yourself. Let me know how it turns out. I would love to see the differnt variations people can come up with.


Pictured are some embellishments I made this last weekend.

Stef's Store

Steffi Store


Super Awesome Crafty Links:



Scrapbook tutorials:

(stash)

Just For Fun:

Summer Time Card Swap


Happy Mail Ideas

Tri-fold Card

All content, including text, photographs, and design are © Stefanie Seaver, unless otherwise posted. Content posted on this site is for personal use and should not be copied or published without written permission

 Information

Shop

Contact Me

 

Categories

Fabrics

Kits

Scraps

View All

 

Contact Me

Texas

Google Form

WhatsApp

 

Follow Me

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

TikTok

Snapchat

Spoonflower

YouTube


Blog disclosure "here". I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea, you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts