Six Generation Family Tree – Flags of my ancestors

Six Generation Family Tree – Flags of my ancestors

Every-time I continue my research, I discover new things! It's amazing how much can be found. All you need is a little time and lots of patience. Research and discovering new ancestors, stories and pictures never seems to end.


Ancestry research however can be very daunting, the names start running together. (Especially if you are working on multiple trees) In some cases parents (mothers and fathers) gave their children the same name they had, which can make research somewhat confusing.

For more information on genealogy or ancestry research, click "here".



I am 7.9% English/ Irish




Give a tip



Surnames Appearing in my Six Generation Family Tree


Clark
Gilbert
Graffunder
Griffis
Harmon
Jenkins
Johnson
Lade
Phelps
Ponce
Ratz
Schmidt
Schramke
Seitz
Snow
Stolzenberg
Stoy



The content in my blog is the sole responsibility of Stefanie Seaver, teacher and genealogist and so much more…. The use of content, classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!

Do you need help with your research? Contact me "here".

I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea, you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog.

Links:

Comments

Popular Posts